Skip to content
Signs & Symptoms
- Jaundice, itchiness and pale coloured bowel motions due to bile duct blockage
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea and vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
- Diabetes (long-standing or recent onset)
- Upper abdominal pain on the side or back, often half an hour after eating
- Extreme fatigue
- Change in bowel habits including diarrhoea, severe constipation, foul smelling pale stools that are difficult to flush away.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.