RFIDsafe™ Blocking Pockets & Material
Most passports, credit cards and ID cards now contain a RFID micro-chip. This chip contains all your personal, sensitive information. Identity thieves are able to access this information from up to 10ft away with the help of an RFID reader. Pacsafe's award-winning RFIDsafe™ blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz - 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards and key cards.
- Detachable strap that can be secured around the wrist or attached to the inside of a handbag
- Outer zippered coin pocket
- Internal organisation for notes and cards
- Zippered closure
- 2 note slots
- 6 card slots including mesh slot
- 3 sideway compartment slots
- Pen holder
- Polyester construction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13x17x1.5 cm
- Weight (Black and Cranberry): 150 g
- Strap length: 34 cm in length (17 cm folded as wristlet)
IMPORTANT - PCANZ is not a registered charity, and therefore we cannot provide a Donation Tax Receipt. We are a non-profit organisation which aims to raise awareness and educate New Zealanders about Pancreatic Cancer, and create a sense of community and support those affected by this disease.
The proceeds made through sales on our website go primarily towards our charity partner, the Gut Cancer Foundation (GCF), some funds are retained to cover our operating costs and some for future initiatives.
If you would like to support our cause, but do require a Donation Tax Receipt, please donate directly with the GCF.